Very comfortable glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and pliable glove.
- Form fitting stretch cordura fabric allows for a snug fit as these gloves are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts.
- Recommended for use with un-insulated riding gloves.
- Utilizes our patented Microwire® heating technology — the most efficient and durable heating technology ever developed.
- Heats entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat
Heat: Microwire® Heating
Source: 12-volts DC
Current: 2.2 amps
Surface Temp: 57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C